• Rhode Place Workshop - Rhode Place Workspace is a unique office setting located within Houston's CBD. The warehouse originally served as a refrigeration and commissary for Antone's Deli. The space features exposed ceilings and large windows.The building is anchored by Judson Design, Better Houston and Kaldis Development.
    projects-rhodeplace

 

  • Panama Condominiums – Located in Galveston's Historic Strand District. Built as a hotel in 1910 and converted into 18 loft condominiums in 2005.
    projects-panama

 

  • Hugo’s Restaurant - The former Imperial Plumbing Supply Store was converted to Hugo's Restaurant in 2005.
    projects-hugo

 

  • Commercial National Bank - Co-Developer with 917 Franklin Land, Ltd. Originally completed in 1904, the six-story Commercial National Bank Building was one of the largest neoclassical commercial buildings remaining in what was the center of Houston’s financial district from the turn of the century through the Great Depression.
    projects-commercialnatlbank

 

  • Bissonnet - Developer of the Bissonnet Design Center, located in the affluent South Hampton / West University subdivision.
    projects-bissonnet

 

  • Hazard Street - Co-Developer of the Hazard Retail Center, an urban mixed development consisting of both retail and residential property.
    projects-hazard

 

  • Westheimer - Co-Developer of the Westheimer Retail Center which was re-developed in 1997. It is a mixed use development center consisting of both retail and commercial space.
    projects-westheimer-retail-center

 

  • Scanlan - Co-Developer with 405 Main Land, Ltd. The Scanlan Building is considered a Houston Landmark. It was completed in 1909 on the site of the first official “White House” of the Republic of Texas.
    projects-scanlan
  • Gravitas - The original Antone’s PoBoy Deli and Import Company was a Houston Landmark for many years. The original owner of the building was La Vita Import Company owned and operated by Tony “Vito” Calderon. Vito operated in the location until the 1960’s when it was renamed Antone’s Import Company. At the time, the import company had operations in the warehouses at the rear of the building and opened the deli in the front retail building.
    projects-gravitas